Whoo Whoo (Toot toot), look what I got from Tina. An Award – from Swap Sisters Bonny Blog! My very first! Thanks Tina. N0w that I have received this award, I have to do the following:
- Put the Swap Sisters Bonny Blog Award on my blog.
- Share 5 things about myself.
- Pass the award onto other Bonny Blogs.
- Add links to my chosen Bonny Blog Winners.
- Let them know they have been chosen to win the Swap Sisters Bonny Blog Award by leaving a comment on their blog.
- PAY IT FORWARD and link to the person
Ok… so now I have to write 5 things about myself (thank goodness it’s not 10!)
- My mother was Lithuanian and father was Ukrainian and I was born in England and couldn’t speak English until I was three. (Spoke Ukrainian)
- If I sold all my craft ‘stuff’, hubby and I could go for a LONG holiday around the world! 🙂
- My first grandchild was born on my birthday (how is that for a great gift from my daughter-in-law!)
- I love to shop in Bunnings and Ikea and can’t go past a bookshop!
- Last but not least, I am a Christian and love God more than anything.
These are the people I’d like to forward the Bonny Blog award to:
Kerry A Demo who is very creative and I admire her talent and work
Gemma Just found her blog and I will be returning for another look or two (plus more)!
Andrea Another Demo whom I admire. Check out her work